Testmasters GMAT Classroom Prep Course
The GMAT is the only required test for MBA admissions, so adequate preparation is very important to admission into the college of your choice. The Testmasters GMAT prep course guarantees a minimum increase of 100 points on your GMAT score - more than any other test preparation company.
Compare Testmasters GMAT Prep Course
|Hours of Instruction||36||23||22|
|Score Increase Guarantee||100 points||No specific guarantee||None|
|Group Discount Available||Yes||No||No|
DISCLAIMER: Testmasters obtains the information above from publicly available sources. While we strive to ensure the comparison is accurate, Testmasters does not guarantee validity of the information. Please to refer to the companies' respective websites for more details about their products.
Why choose a full-length Testmasters GMAT course?
Testmasters knows the new GMAT. Did you know the GMAT is changing significantly in June 2012? Testmasters has studied the ins and outs of the new test and updated our strategies for the new test. While the test may be changing, Testmasters remains confident in our strategies and we stand behind our score improvement guarantee. Compare the old and new GMAT, or find answers to all your questions about the new GMAT in the New GMAT FAQs. Ready to take the new GMAT? Read more about why Testmasters Revised GMAT Course is the right choice!
Testmasters offers a guaranteed score increase. We promise your score will improve by at least 100 points between day 1 of the course and the day that the GMAT is taken, provided that the student attends all classes and does all of the assigned homework. If the improvement is not achieved, the student may attend the next available GMAT course at no additional charge.
Testmasters has 20 years of experience, preparation materials, and methods. Years of research have resulted in the most complete, accurate, and comprehensive GMAT prep course available. No one knows the GMAT better than Testmasters does.
Testmasters has superior instructors and teaching methods. The Testmasters GMAT Course instructors have years of experience and have exemplary scores from all of the same tests that students are preparing to take. Testmasters puts its teachers through a rigorous selection and training process before they can set foot in a classroom. Ongoing training and development as well as taking the same tests repeatedly are the secret to their success.
Testmasters guarantees positive results. If anyone knows results, it's Testmasters. We've been helping students achieve their goals since 1991, and aim for complete customer satisfaction with our 100 point Score Improvement Guarantee.
Each Testmasters GMAT Prep Course consists of 12 sessions, and classes meet 3 times per week. Each class session is 3 hours each long. View GMAT course format.
The full-length Testmasters GMAT Course fee varies by location and includes all materials. There are opportunities for additional discounts as well:
- 3-4 students in a group: $25-50* discount per person
- 5-9 students in a group: $50-100* discount per person
- 10 or more students in a group: $100-200* discount per person
- Students that have a husband, wife, or other family member who has previously attended a Testmasters program: $50 discount.
- Discount based on geography.
- * Members of a group must take courses starting within the same week, but not necessarily the same course. The payment of all group members must be received at least 7 days before the first course in that group starts. To receive a group discount, each student must submit all the names of group members individually. Students requesting group discounts are ineligible for our withdrawal policy due to the effects it would have on their group members. Any changes to group membership must be completed 7 days prior to the start of the earliest class in the group. For a group discount, enter your information on the student portal after registration.
All GMAT Course make-ups will be done by video. After the course is over, make-ups will not be guaranteed unless approved in advance, in writing, at the time of registration.