Testmasters GRE Classroom Prep Course
The GRE is a four hour computerized exam that is required for admission into graduate school. Adequate preparation is very important to admission into the college of your choice. The Testmasters GRE preparation course guarantees a minimum increase of 10 points on your GRE score - more than any other test preparation company.
The Benefits of Choosing Testmasters
|Hours of Instruction||36||23||22|
|Score Increase Guarantee||10 points*||No specific guarantee||None|
|Group Discount Available||Yes||No||No|
|Course Fees||As low as $899||$1349||$1249|
* NOTE: The score guarantee is for the revised GRE (since August 1, 2011) which is scored on a scale out of 340.
DISCLAIMER: Testmasters obtains the information above from publicly available sources. While we strive to ensure the comparison is accurate, Testmasters does not guarantee validity of the information. Please to refer to the companies' respective websites for more details about their products.
Why choose a full-length Testmasters GRE Classroom Course?
Testmasters knows the new GRE. Did you know the GRE is changing significantly starting in August 1, 2011? Testmasters has studied the ins and outs of the new test and updated our strategies for the new test. While the test may be changing, Testmasters remains confident in our strategies and we stand behind our score improvement guarantee. Compare the old and new GRE, or find answers to all your questions about the new GRE in the New GRE FAQs. Ready to take the new GRE? Read more about why Testmasters Revised GRE Course is the right choice!
Testmasters offers a guaranteed score increase. Testmasters guarantees that any students who enroll and take the Testmasters GRE preparation course will increase their GRE score 10 points between day 1 of the course and the day that the GRE is taken, provided that the student attends all classes and does all of the assigned homework. If the improvement is not achieved, the student may attend the next available GRE course at no additional charge.
Testmasters has 20 years of experience, preparation materials, and methods. Years of research have resulted in the most complete, accurate, and comprehensive GRE preparation program available from any test preparation company. No one knows the GRE better than Testmasters does. Testmasters is the only company that offers a GRE preparation manual that contains questions and topics from actual tests administered worldwide.
Testmasters has the best GRE preparation materials. Testmasters offers a GRE preparation manual that contains questions and topics from actual tests administered worldwide, the most accurate representations of what you will actually see on test day. All students who enroll for a Testmasters GRE course receive our custom-designed manual. No other company sells this manual. The Testmasters GRE manual contains verbal and quantitative questions from seven actual GRE General Tests and sample analytical writing topics from the complete pool of topics for the analytical writing measure. The Testmasters GRE manual also includes information about the structure of the test, answering procedures, explanations of correct answers for verbal and quantitative questions, and sample writing responses.
Testmasters has superior instructors and teaching methods. The Testmasters instructors have years of experience and are required to repeatedly take all of the same tests that students are preparing for. Testmasters puts its teachers through a rigorous selection and training process before they can set foot in a classroom. Ongoing training and development as well as taking the same tests repeatedly are the secret to their success.
Testmasters guarantees positive results. We have been helping students achieve their goals since 1991 and we guarantee customer satisfaction. To learn more, read about our Score Increase Guarantee
Each Testmasters GRE Course consists of 12 sessions, and classes meet 3 times per week. Each class session is 3 hours long. View the Testmasters GRE course format.
The full length course fee varies by location and includes all materials. There are opportunities for additional discounts as well:
- For the group discount, enter your information on the student portal after registration.*
- 3-4 students in a group: $25-50* discount per person
- 5-9 students in a group: $50-100* discount per person
- 10 or more students in a group: $100-200* discount per person
- Students that have a husband, wife, or other family who has previously attended a Testmasters program are eligible for a $50 discount.
- Discount based on geography
- * Members of a group must take courses starting within the same week, but not necessarily the same course. The payment of all group members must be received at least 7 days before the first course in that group starts. To receive a group discount, each student must submit all the names of group members individually. Students requesting group discounts are ineligible for our withdrawal policy due to the effects it would have on their group members. Any changes to group membership must be completed 7 days prior to the start of the earliest class in the group. Enter your group information during the registration process to to receive the discount.
All make-ups will be done by video. After the course is over, make-ups will not be guaranteed unless approved in advance, in writing, at the time of registration.