Why Choose a Full-Length HSPT Course?
Newly Updated! Months of research have culminated in the most thorough, accurate, and direct HSPT preparation available from any test preparation company. No one knows the HSPT better than we do.
Superior Teaching! Our teachers have years of experience and exemplary scores. All Testmasters teachers undergo rigorous selection and training processes before ever stepping foot into a classroom.
Results! If anyone knows results, it’s Testmasters. We’ve been helping students achieve their goals since 1991 and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Each Testmasters HSPT Course consists of 12 sessions, and classes meet 3 times per week. Each class session is 3 hours each long. View HSPT course format.
The full length course fee varies by location and includes all materials. There are opportunities for additional discounts as well:
- Group discount – enter information on student portal after registration*
- 3-4 students in a group: $25-50 discount per person
- 5-9 students in a group: $50-100 discount per person
- 10 or more students in a group: $100-200 discount per person
- Sibling discount – If you have an older brother or sister that has taken ANY of our courses, you are eligible for a $50 sibling discount!
* Discount based on geography. Members of a group must take courses starting within the same week, but not necessarily the same course. The payment of all group members must be received at least 7 days before the first course in that group starts. To receive a group discount, each student must submit all the names of group members individually. Students requesting group discounts are ineligible for our withdrawal policy due to the effects it would have on their group members. Any changes to group membership must be completed 7 days prior to the start of the earliest class in the group.
Makeups are available by private tutoring. Standard tutoring rates apply. After the course is over, make-ups will not be guaranteed unless approved in advance, in writing, at the time of registration.
(Find an HSPT Course)