Testmasters LSAT Classroom Course
The LSAT measures skills that are considered essential for success in law school and is the single most important factor in securing a students admission into a good school.
The Testmasters LSAT preparation course guarantees a minimum increase of 10 points on your LSAT score ---more than any other test preparation company.
Testmasters VS. The Competition
|Score Increase Guarantee||10 points||No specific guarantee||None|
|Group Discount Available||Yes||No||No|
DISCLAIMER: Testmasters obtains the information above from publicly available sources. While we strive to ensure the comparison is accurate, Testmasters does not guarantee validity of the information. Please to refer to the companies' respective websites for more details about their products.
Why choose a full-length LSAT course?
Testmasters offers a guaranteed score increase. Testmasters guarantees that any students who enroll and take the Testmasters LSAT preparation course will increase their score 10 points between day 1 of the course and the day that the LSAT is taken, provided that the student attends all classes and does all of the assigned homework. If the improvement is not achieved, the student may attend the next available LSAT course at no additional charge.
Testmasters has 20 years of experience, preparation materials, and methods. Years of research and experience has helped Testmasters create the most comprehensive exam preparation guides. No one knows the LSAT better than Testmasters does. The Testmasters instructors have years of experience and are required to repeatedly take all of the same tests that students are preparing for. Testmasters puts its teachers through a rigorous selection and training process before they can set foot in a classroom. Ongoing training and development, as well as taking the same tests repeatedly, are the secret to their success.
Testmasters guarantees positive results. If anyone knows results, it's Testmasters. We've been helping students achieve their goals since 1991, and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Our course covers all the topics that appear on the LSAT, provides a complete Writing Strategy Review, and includes four full-length exams. We also provide you with a complete set of every LSAT administered (53+ exams) and solutions to the most recent exams. Below is a list of the topics covered in class.
The LSAT course meets twice a week for five weeks for 3 to 4 hours each session and four online classes of 3 hours each. Click here to view LSAT course format.
The full length course fee varies by location and includes all materials. There are opportunities for additional discounts as well:
- 3-4 students in a group: $25 discount per person
- 5-9 students in a group: $50 discount per person
- 10 or more students in a group: $100 discount per person
- Students that have a husband, wife, or other family who has previously attended a Testmasters program are eligible for a $50 discount.
- Discount based on geography.
- Note: Enter discount information at registration. Members of a group must take courses starting within the same week, but not necessarily the same course. The payment of all group members must be received at least 7 days before the first course in that group starts. To receive a group discount, each student must submit all the names of group members individually. Students requesting group discounts are ineligible for our withdrawal policy due to the effects it would have on their group members. Any changes to group membership must be completed 7 days prior to the start of the earliest class in the group.
All make-ups will be done by video. After the course is over, make-ups will not be guaranteed unless approved in advance, in writing, at the time of registration.