Testmasters SAT Classroom Prep Course
* Please note that the Testmasters SAT Course and the Testmasters PSAT Course are the same preparation class. All of the test strategies, course materials, and practice activities that are a part of this course will prepare students for the PSAT as well as the SAT.
The SAT is the most important exam that you will take in high school and is required by all universities for admission. Adequate preparation for the SAT is critical for achieving a competitive score. By taking the Testmasters SAT course, you are guaranteed a minimum increase of 300 points on your SAT score. This is more than any other test preparation company.
How is Testmasters different?
First, our instructors are truly experts in the areas that they teach. While other companies may have their teachers teach all sections of the SAT despite having done well in only one, Testmasters focuses its teachers to specialize in one particular area, which they teach repeatedly. Consequently, each Testmasters teacher has taught that class dozens, if not hundreds, of times, and you will have three or four different teachers per course. The result is a clearer, more efficient, and perhaps entertaining class in which every teacher is an expert in his or her respective areas.
Second, we realize that high school students lead busy lives and are overloaded from their many activities outside of schoolwork. We understand that, for our students to succeed, we must be able to hold their attention. Here at Testmasters, we go the extra mile to make our classes fun and exciting, infusing humor, candy, prizes, and pizza into the learning environment -- anything to make sure the students don't "phase out." The result? A motivating, invigorating environment in which students consistently learn how to perform to the best of their abilities.
Testmasters vs. the Competition
|Number of Classes||12||11||12|
|Score Increase Guarantee||300 points||No specific guarantee||200 points|
|Extra Help Available FREE||Yes||No||Yes|
|Are In-Class SAT Exams Official College Board SAT Practice Exams||Yes||No||No|
|Group Discount Available?||Yes||No||No|
DISCLAIMER: Testmasters obtains the information above from publicly available sources. While we strive to ensure the comparison is accurate, Testmasters does not guarantee validity of the information. Please to refer to the companies' respective websites for more details about their products.
Each Testmasters SAT Prep Course consists of 12 sessions and classes meet 3 times per week. Each class session is 3 hours each long.
View the Testmasters SAT course format.
The full length course fee varies by location and includes all materials. There are opportunities for additional discounts as well:
- 3-4 students in a group: $25 discount per person
- 5-9 students in a group: $50 discount per person
- 10 or more students in a group: $100 discount per person
- Discount based on geography.
- Note: Enter group discount information on student portal after registration. Members of a group must take courses starting within the same week, but not necessarily the same course. The payment of all group members must be received at least 7 days before the first course in that group starts. To receive a group discount, each student must submit all the names of group members individually. Students requesting group discounts are ineligible for our withdrawal policy due to the effects it would have on their group members. Any changes to group membership must be completed 7 days prior to the start of the earliest class in the group.
Make-up options are available if you are going to miss a class. Please check the course in your area for specific information, or call us at (281) 276-7777 or contact us via email.