Testmasters SAT Custom Group Course
* Please note that the Testmasters SAT Course and the Testmasters PSAT Course are the same preparation class. All of the test strategies, course materials, and practice activities that are a part of this course will prepare students for the PSAT as well as the SAT.
Educators, School Administrators, and Group Coordinators: The Custom SAT Course gives private schools, charter schools, and other organizations the opportunity to have a Testmasters SAT Course at their own location. Although this alternative is traditionally meant for school administrators who wish to have an on-site course for their students, anyone who has a group of 10 or more students can sign up for a Testmasters Custom Course. For students who cannot find a full-length SAT Course that fits with their schedule, this may be a perfect solution. This option gives groups of students the flexibility to schedule a course time and location that works with their schedule. The Testmasters Custom SAT course is also a great choice for groups of students with similar schedules that are part of an organization like athletic groups, band and choir groups, religious organizations, or any type of extra-curricular organization.
Why choose a Testmasters SAT Custom Course?
All of the benefits of the regular SAT classroom course apply. This includes the 300 point score improvement guarantee and instructors who use the most effective SAT preparation strategies available in the industry.
It gives students and administrators scheduling flexibility. The Testmasters SAT Custom Course offers a convenient option for groups of students who have extracurricular activities or other obligations that prevent them from attending a full-length classroom course. This is also a great option for students who live in an area that Testmasters does not currently serve.
SAT Custom Course Options
SAT Custom Course Open Classes
Groups that have at least 10 students ready to attend a Custom SAT Course can choose to have an open course if the classes are left open for other students to join. Testmasters will provide the classroom for the Custom SAT Course and will advertise it on the website for those that choose this option.
SAT Custom Course Closed Classes
For those groups that have at least 10 students and do NOT want to open the Custom SAT Course to other students, the closed course is the best choice. This is ideal for schools looking to provide on-site classes for their students. Testmasters would request that the group of students provide the classroom facilities for the Custom SAT Course.
Scheduling a Custom SAT Course
The Custom SAT Course will have 12 classes, just like the regular SAT prep courses.
Testmasters recommends the following breakdown:
- The Testmasters Custom SAT Course has 12 classes. There are nine teaching classes of 3 hours each and three SAT Exam Administrations of 4 hours each. We recommend the following order:
- SAT Exam #1 (4 hours)
- Four 3-hour Teaching Classes
- SAT Exam #2 (4 hours)
- Four 3-hour Teaching Classes
- SAT Exam #3 (4 hours)
- One 3-hour Teaching Class
- Testmasters holds classes seven days a week. We can better accommodate your request for a custom classroom course if you schedule classes in the following time slots:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., or 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. if a teaching class.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. if an exam administration.
- 7 days a week.
- We recommend not more than two classes per day.
Registering for a SAT Custom Course
For those groups that have at least 10 students who are interested in taking a SAT Custom Course, please call Testmasters at (281) 276-7777 or contact us here.
"Testmasters raised my scores considerably; they really helped with understanding how to take the SAT."
- Kelly P.
"Testmasters has been a huge help to me. At first I was scared to go and take the test, but now I can't wait to take it! I would highly recommend this course."