Houston, Texas - ISEE Upper Level Live Custom Course
If you cannot find a course that fits your schedule and have a group of at least 15 students, then our Custom ISEE Course may be for you. Our Custom Classroom Course will fully prepare you for ISEE. With this option, our instructors will teach the Test Masters ISEE Full-length Classroom Course to your students when you want and where you want: you pick the schedule and the location. This option is traditionally meant for school administrators that wish to have an on-site course for their students, but anyone can form a custom course.
There are two options for a custom classroom course. These are:
- OPEN COURSE: You have at least 15 students and you decide the schedule and location, but the course is OPEN to students outside of your group. (Test Masters will advertise the course on its website at www.testmasters.com.) Test Masters will provide the classroom
- CLOSED COURSE: You have at least 15 students and you decide the schedule and location, but the course is NOT OPEN to students outside of your group. (Test Masters will NOT advertise the course on its website at www.testmasters.com.) For this requirement, the school or course organizer will need to provide adequate classroom facilities.
Before you create a custom classroom course, you may want to decide on a schedule. Scheduling guidelines are as follows:
- The Test Masters ISEE Course has 12 classes. There are 8 teaching classes of 3 hours each and 4 ISEE Exam Administrations of 4 hours each. We recommend the following order:
- ISEE Exam #1 (3 hours)
- Three 3-hour Teaching Classes
- ISEE Exam #2 (3 hours)
- Two 3-hour Teaching Classes
- ISEE Exam #3 (3 hours)
- Two 3-hour Teaching Classes
- ISEE Exam #4 (3 hours)
- One 3-hour Teaching Class
- Test Masters runs classes 7 days a week. We can better accomodate your request for a custom classroom course if you schedule classes in the following time slots:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., or 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. if a teaching class.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. if an exam administration.
- 7 days a week.
- We recommend not more than two classes per day.
Test Masters can offer the custom classroom course in most cities around the world.
If you have a group of at least 15 students and wish to create a custom classroom course, please call our office at (281) 276-7777 so we may work with you to schedule convenient times and dates. You can also contact us by email.
- 12 Sessions of 3 Hours per Class.
- Unique Strategies for the latest format of the ISEE.
- Four Full-length ISEE Exams with Computerized Feedback
- Extra Help Available at No Additional Charge.
- Tricks and Tips for Private School Admissions.
- Includes over 600 Pages of Course Materials.
Test Masters provides computerized grading for the ISEE exam, giving you information about the various areas you need to focus on to improve your score.
Instructors are available before and after class for students who request additional help.