Houston, Texas - SAT & PSAT Full-length Custom Classroom Course
If you can not find a course that fits your schedule and have a group of at least 15 students, then our Custom SAT and PSAT Course may be for you. Our Custom Classroom Course will fully prepare you for SAT and PSAT. With this option, our instructors will teach the Test Masters SAT Full-length Classroom Course to your students when you want and where you want: you pick the schedule and the location. This option is traditionally meant for school administrators that wish to have an on-site course for their students, but anyone can form a custom course.
There are two options for a custom classroom course. These are:
- OPEN Course: You have at least 15 students and you decide the schedule and location, but the course is OPEN to students outside of your group. (Test Masters will advertise the course on its website at www.testmasters.com.) Test Masters will provide the classroom.
- CLOSED COURSE: You have at least 15 students and you decide the schedule and location, but the course is NOT OPEN to sudents outside of your group. (Test Masters will NOT advertise the course on its website at www.testmasters.com.) for this requirement, the school or course organizer will need to provide adequate classroom facilities.
Before you create a custom classroom course, you may want to decide on a schedule. Scheduling guidelines are as follows:
- The Test Masters SAT and PSAT Course has 11 classes. There are 8 teaching classes of 3 hours each and 3 SAT Exam Administrations of 3 to 4 hours each. We recommend the following order:
- SAT Exam #1 (3 hours and 15 minutes)
- Four 3-hour Teaching Classes
- SAT Exam #2 (4 hours)
- Three 3-hour Teaching Classes
- SAT Exam #3 (4 hours)
- One 3-hour Teaching Class
- Test Masters runs classes 7 days a week. We can better accomodate your request for a custom classroom course if you schedule classes in the following time slots:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., or 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. if a teaching class.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. if an exam administration.
- 7 days a week.
- We recommend not more than two classes per day.
Test Masters can offer the custom classroom course in most cities around the world.
If you have a group of at least 15 students and wish to create a custom classroom course, please call our office at (281) 276-7777 so we may work with you to schedule convenient times and dates. You can also contact us by email.
- 11 Classes of 3 to 4 hours each done in either a traditional Live Classroom format or Live Online.
- Our SAT Full-length Classroom Course where you pick the schedule and location.
- Commonly used by schools and universities, but open to any group with at least 15 students.
- A 200 Point Score Increase Guarantee!
- Over 1,200 Pages of Course Materials.
- Three SAT Practice Exams with Computerized Feedback.
- Up-to-date with the Latest Changes to the SAT Exam Format.
- Flexible Make-ups for Missed Classes.
- 4 months of FREE Unlimited Weekly Exam Club Sessions for Students that Want Extra Practice.
- 4 months of FREE Unlimited Weekly Group Tutorials for Students that Need Extra Help.
- Group Discounts Available Up to $100 Off Per Person!
- COST: The cost per student depends on the number of students you have to take the course. Please call us for a quote.
Each Test Masters SAT & PSAT Course has 11 sessions and each class session is 3 to 4 hours long. The course covers everything you need to do well on the SAT. In addition, after your SAT course is over, you are entitled to return for weekly practice sessions for four months free of charge through the Test Masters Exam Club.
200 Point Score Increase Guarantee
Test Masters guarantees that if you attend every class and do all your required homework (on average less than two hours per week), your SAT score will go up by at least 200 points. If you don't improve by at least 200 points, then we will provide you with an 8-session extra help course at no cost before any SAT exam you take in the next six months. Our goal is for you to achieve your goals on the SAT or PSAT.