Houston, Texas - SAT & PSAT Full-length Custom Classroom Course
If you can not find a course that fits your schedule and have a group of at least 15 students, then our Custom SAT and PSAT Course may be for you. Our Custom Classroom Course will fully prepare you for SAT and PSAT. With this option, our instructors will teach the Test Masters SAT Full-length Classroom Course to your students when you want and where you want: you pick the schedule and the location. This option is traditionally meant for school administrators that wish to have an on-site course for their students, but anyone can form a custom course.
There are two options for a custom classroom course. These are:
- OPEN Course: You have at least 15 students and you decide the schedule and location, but the course is OPEN to students outside of your group. (Test Masters will advertise the course on its website at www.testmasters.com.) Test Masters will provide the classroom.
- CLOSED COURSE: You have at least 15 students and you decide the schedule and location, but the course is NOT OPEN to sudents outside of your group. (Test Masters will NOT advertise the course on its website at www.testmasters.com.) for this requirement, the school or course organizer will need to provide adequate classroom facilities.
Before you create a custom classroom course, you may want to decide on a schedule. Scheduling guidelines are as follows:
- The Test Masters SAT and PSAT Course has 11 classes. There are 8 teaching classes of 3 hours each and 3 SAT Exam Administrations of 3 to 4 hours each. We recommend the following order:
- SAT Exam #1 (3 hours and 15 minutes)
- Four 3-hour Teaching Classes
- SAT Exam #2 (4 hours)
- Three 3-hour Teaching Classes
- SAT Exam #3 (4 hours)
- One 3-hour Teaching Class
- Test Masters runs classes 7 days a week. We can better accomodate your request for a custom classroom course if you schedule classes in the following time slots:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., or 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. if a teaching class.
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. if an exam administration.
- 7 days a week.
- We recommend not more than two classes per day.
Test Masters can offer the custom classroom course in most cities around the world.
If you have a group of at least 15 students and wish to create a custom classroom course, please call our office at (281) 276-7777 so we may work with you to schedule convienient times and dates. You can also contact us by email.
- An Intensive Program with 11 Classes 3 to 4 Hours each.
- Exclusively Designed for the SAT & PSAT.
- A 200 Point Score Increase Guarantee!
- Unique and Highly Effective Strategies Not Taught Anywhere Else!
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Instructors.
- Extra Help Tutorials Available Absolutely FREE.
- Three Full-length Official College Board SAT Practice Exams with Computerized Feedback.
- Over 1200 Pages of Course Materials.
- Opportunities to return for additional practice sessions on the SAT FREE for up to 6 months after the course is over through the Test Masters Exam Club. The Test Masters Exam Club has additional SAT exams for students that request additional practice.
- Free math, critical reading, or writing tutorials beyond the normal classroom instruction are available to students who need extra help.
Each Test Masters SAT & PSAT Course has 11 sessions and each class session is 3 to 4 hours long. The course covers everything you need to do well on the SAT. In addition, after your SAT course is over, you are entitled to return for weekly practice sessions for six months free of charge through the Test Masters Exam Club. (See below)
The Test Masters Exam Club has additional SAT exams for students that request extra practice. Students have the Opportunity to return for additional practice sessions on the SAT FREE for up to 6 MONTHS after the course is over through the Test Masters Exam Club.
Regular Exam Club (Included free): For up to six months after the completion of your course, you are entitled to return to Test Masters for weekly practice sessions ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Platinum Exam Club: The Platinum Exam Club offers the following additional benefits over the Regular Exam Club:
- Discounted tutoring for the SAT and PSAT after the course while you are a Platinum Exam Club member.
- Access to the Test Masters resources until you graduate from high school (not just for 6 months after your course ends like the Regular Exam Club above).
Enrollment in the Platinum Exam Club is only $299 at the time of registration for your SAT course. After this, the fee is $499. (The fee is fully refundable until the last day of your SAT Prep Course.)
There is a limit of four make-up classes per person (missing an exam day is not counted as a makeup). There will be a charge of $30 per class for make-ups exceeding the limit of four. All make-ups must be done during the duration of the course or up to 30 days from the end of the course. Make-ups can be done with another regularly scheduled Test Masters course in the Houston area or can be done through online course videos.
200 Point Score Increase Guarantee
Test Masters guarantees that if you attend every class and do all your required homework (on average less than two hours per week), your SAT score will go up by at least 200 points. If you don't improve by at least 200 points, then we will provide you with an 8-session extra help course at no cost before any SAT exam you take in the next six months. Our goal is for you to achieve your goals on the SAT or PSAT.