Baltimore, MD - FE-CBT Chemical Engineering Exam Prep Course Options
Choose the button for your course option:
- FE-CBT Chemical Engineering Live Online Course Starting for Only $1,299.
- The FE-CBT Live Online Course is similar to our Classroom Course, but done online.
- This course ONLY covers topics that overlap with the FE Mechanical and Other Disciplines courses. Comprehensive notes or videos are provided for the Chemical topics not covered.
- Guarantee of Passing (Please see our brochure for details here)
- Live Online Course is taught by live, interactive instructor - just like in the classroom!
- You will participate from the comfort of your home.
- All you need is a reliable computer, broadband internet access, and either a telephone or speakers/microphone for the computer.
- Unique and Highly Effective Strategies Not Taught Anywhere Else!
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Instructors.
- FE/PE Course Materials Provided: All teaching is done from Test Masters notes. No reference books are provided.
- If any subjects are not covered during the live online classes, notes or pre-recorded videos will be given if available.
- Same as the Full Length FE-CBT/EIT Classroom Course except done completely online.
- Prepare for the FE (Chemical) exam when you want and where you want and Watch classes multiple times!
- Expedited shipping of Testmasters FE (Chemical) Course Manual - worth hundreds of dollars if sold separately!
- Only $999 per person.
- Our FE-CBT Chemical Classroom Course where you pick the schedule and location.
- Custom Classroom Courses Requires a Minimum of 25 Students to be Offered.
- For More Information on Custom Courses, Please Call the Testmasters Office at 713-529-9752.
Do you live in the Baltimore area and need help boosting your test scores? Contact Testmasters at 1-800-910-3926 to see which classes are available to you to increase your overall score to your personal best. Testmasters services the entire Baltimore area, including Dundalk, Middle River, Cantonsville, Glen Burnie, Ellicott City, Towson, Parkville, Columbia, Bowie, Annapolis, Laurel, and Odenton.