Oklahoma City, OK - FE-CBT Chemical Engineering Exam Prep Course Options
Choose the button for your course option:
- FE-CBT Chemical Engineering Live Online Course Starting for Only $1,299.
- The FE-CBT Live Online Course is similar to our Classroom Course, but done online.
- This course ONLY covers topics that overlap with the FE Mechanical and Other Disciplines courses. Comprehensive notes or videos are provided for the Chemical topics not covered.
- Guarantee of Passing (Please see our brochure for details here)
- Live Online Course is taught by live, interactive instructor - just like in the classroom!
- You will participate from the comfort of your home.
- All you need is a reliable computer, broadband internet access, and either a telephone or speakers/microphone for the computer.
- Unique and Highly Effective Strategies Not Taught Anywhere Else!
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Instructors.
- FE/PE Course Materials Provided: All teaching is done from Test Masters notes. No reference books are provided.
- If any subjects are not covered during the live online classes, notes or pre-recorded videos will be given if available.
- Same as the Full Length FE-CBT/EIT Classroom Course except done completely online.
- Prepare for the FE (Chemical) exam when you want and where you want and Watch classes multiple times!
- Expedited shipping of Testmasters FE (Chemical) Course Manual - worth hundreds of dollars if sold separately!
- Only $999 per person.
- Our FE-CBT Chemical Classroom Course where you pick the schedule and location.
- Custom Classroom Courses Requires a Minimum of 25 Students to be Offered.
- For More Information on Custom Courses, Please Call the Testmasters Office at 713-529-9752.
If you are searching for dynamic instructors that can help you understand the tests you are preparing to take, you should check out Testmasters. Our instructors offer expert instruction, and we serve those living near Oklahoma City, Del City, Mustand, Bethany, Piedmont, Edmond, Arcadia, Jones, Midwest City, Yukon, and Nicoma Park. Those interested may call 1-800-910-3926 for more information.