Clarksville , TN - FE-CBT Chemical Engineering Exam Prep Course Options
Choose the button for your course option:
- FE-CBT Chemical Engineering Live Online Course Starting for Only $1,299.
- The FE-CBT Live Online Course is similar to our Classroom Course, but done online.
- This course ONLY covers topics that overlap with the FE Mechanical and Other Disciplines courses. Comprehensive notes or videos are provided for the Chemical topics not covered.
- Guarantee of Passing (Please see our brochure for details here)
- Live Online Course is taught by live, interactive instructor - just like in the classroom!
- You will participate from the comfort of your home.
- All you need is a reliable computer, broadband internet access, and either a telephone or speakers/microphone for the computer.
- Unique and Highly Effective Strategies Not Taught Anywhere Else!
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Instructors.
- FE/PE Course Materials Provided: All teaching is done from Test Masters notes. No reference books are provided.
- If any subjects are not covered during the live online classes, notes or pre-recorded videos will be given if available.
- Same as the Full Length FE-CBT/EIT Classroom Course except done completely online.
- Prepare for the FE (Chemical) exam when you want and where you want and Watch classes multiple times!
- Expedited shipping of Testmasters FE (Chemical) Course Manual - worth hundreds of dollars if sold separately!
- Only $999 per person.
- Our FE-CBT Chemical Classroom Course where you pick the schedule and location.
- Custom Classroom Courses Requires a Minimum of 25 Students to be Offered.
- For More Information on Custom Courses, Please Call the Testmasters Office at 713-529-9752.
Test preparation is important, regardless of the exam you're taking. If you live in any of the Clarksville area's neighborhoods or suburbs, you can contact Testmasters at 1-800-910-3926 for information on how to succeed at standardized Engineering Exams. Professional test prep is at hand for residents of Murfreesboro, Jackson, Johnson City, Franklin, Hendersonville, and many others.