Aurora, IL - PE Environmental Engineering Exam Prep Course Options
Choose the button for your course option:
- Exhaustive Preparation for the PE Environmental Engineering Exam in a Live Online Format
- Similar to Our Live Classroom Course Except Presented Online Via Enterprise Web Conferencing
- Live Online Courses Have Specific Schedules similar to a Traditional Classroom Course
- Interact with your Instructor as if in a Traditional Live Classroom Course
- Extra Online Videos provided FREE for Less Common Testing Topics for a More Comprehensive Coverage of Potential Exam Questions
- Course Material is Shipped To You Before the Start of the Course.
- NOTE: A Computer and High Speed Internet Connection are Required for This Option.
- Extensive Course Materials Included with the Course Fee
- Guarantee of Passing!
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Instructors
- Early Registration Discounts Available!
- Click the Red Button Above or Download a Brochure for Current Schedules and Course Fees.
- Same as the Full Length PE (Environmental) Full Length Classroom Course except done completely online.
- Prepare for the PE (Environmental) when you want and where you want and watch classes multiple times!
- Expedited shipping of Testmasters PE (Environmental) Course Manual. (Course material will ship starting on February 16, 2015.)
- Only $599 per person.
- An Intensive Program of 30 Hours of Instruction which meets during selected sections of the PE Civil Course
- Course covers 40% of PE Environmental exam topics
- Unique and Highly Effective Strategies Not Taught Anywhere Else!
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Instructors.
- Early Registration Discount - $100 - Eligible for registration ten days before the start of the course
- Download a Current Course Brochure with Schedule
Engineering Exams are not to be taken lightly. If you are preparing to take a standardized exam, test preparation can help you achieve success! Testmasters has helped thousands of students raise their scores on standardized Engineering Exams and offers courses in Aurora . If you live near Batavia Junction, Heritage West, Algonquin, Champaign, Wheatland, Addison, Bloomington, Cicero, Du PageTanner Woods, Heaton Park, Wolfs, Tanglewood, call 1-800-910-3926 to learn about the test preparation assistance Testmasters offers.