Albany , NY - PE Environmental Engineering Exam Prep Course Options
Choose the button for your course option:
- Exhaustive Preparation for the PE Environmental Engineering Exam in a Live Online Format
- Similar to Our Live Classroom Course Except Presented Online Via Enterprise Web Conferencing
- Live Online Courses Have Specific Schedules similar to a Traditional Classroom Course
- Interact with your Instructor as if in a Traditional Live Classroom Course
- Extra Online Videos provided FREE for Less Common Testing Topics for a More Comprehensive Coverage of Potential Exam Questions
- Course Material is Shipped To You Before the Start of the Course.
- NOTE: A Computer and High Speed Internet Connection are Required for This Option.
- Extensive Course Materials Included with the Course Fee
- Guarantee of Passing!
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Instructors
- Early Registration Discounts Available!
- Click the Red Button Above or Download a Brochure for Current Schedules and Course Fees.
- Same as the Full Length PE (Environmental) Full Length Classroom Course except done completely online.
- Prepare for the PE (Environmental) when you want and where you want and watch classes multiple times!
- Expedited shipping of Testmasters PE (Environmental) Course Manual. (Course material will ship starting on February 16, 2015.)
- Only $599 per person.
- An Intensive Program of 30 Hours of Instruction which meets during selected sections of the PE Civil Course
- Course covers 40% of PE Environmental exam topics
- Unique and Highly Effective Strategies Not Taught Anywhere Else!
- Highly Experienced, Dynamic Instructors.
- Early Registration Discount - $100 - Eligible for registration ten days before the start of the course
- Download a Current Course Brochure with Schedule
Those in the Albany area no longer have to worry about test prep. Testmasters has courses and materials to help students and professionals alike in areas such as Troy, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, and others achieve their personal best scores on Engineering Exams. Contact 1-800-910-3926 for more information.