Houston, Texas - ISEE Upper Level Private 1-on-1 Tutoring Course
ISEE Private Tutoring Course Description
If you can’t find a course that fits your schedule or if you simply prefer to learn through an individual tutor, then our Private Tutoring ISEE Course may be for you. Our 1-on-1 Course will fully prepare you for the ISEE. With this option, an individual tutor will go through the Testmasters course with you when you want and where you want: you pick the schedule and the location. Classes can be held at the Testmasters Main Office or even at your home. This option provides the ultimate in flexibility for those trying to prepare for the ISEE.*
The fees for the Testmasters 1-on-1 course are as follows:
- For the ISEE Private Tutoring course (Math + Verbal + Writing) done through Live Online tutoring, the fee is $2,999.
- or the ISEE Private Tutoring course (Math + Verbal + Writing) held at the Testmasters Main Office, the fee is $3,999.
- For the ISEE Private Tutoring course (Math + Verbal + Writing) held at the student’s home, the fee is $4,999.
The fees includes
- A 36-hour course including 27 hours of tutoring tailored to the student’s schedule.
- Computerized feedback on in class exams.
- All course materials are included with the course.
Testmasters also offers Single Subject 1-on-1 courses for Math or Verbal/Writing.
- For 1-on-1 Math-ONLY or 1-on-1 Verbal/Writing-ONLY classes done through Live Online tutoring, the fee is $1,799 for 10 hours of tutoring, two full length exams and all course materials.
- For 1-on-1 Math-ONLY or 1-on-1 Verbal/Writing-ONLY classes held at the Testmasters Main Office, the fee is $2,399 for 10 hours of tutoring, two full length exams and all course materials.
- For the 1-on-1 Math-ONLY or 1-on-1 Verbal/Writing-ONLY classes held at the student’s home, the fee is $2,899 for 10 hours of tutoring, two full length exams and and all course materials.
To register for any of these options, please call our office at 281-276-7777 or visit www.tutorform.com and print out the form you see. Specify time slots for those days when you would like the private sessions held. Once you've fully completed the form (make sure you have included your contact information), simply fax it in to us at (281) 276-7788. At that point, we will contact you in order to begin working on finalizing your 1-on-1 course schedule. Alternatively you can contact us via email and we will call you directly.
NOTE: There may be an additional travel charge for certain distant locations.
* – Our tutors are available seven days a week for you. Standard times for tutoring are from 10 am to 12:30 pm, from 2 pm to 4:30 pm, and from 6 pm to 8:30 pm. In addition, each tutor is available to stay afterwards for an additional half hour for every class should the student wish to work on additional material or the tutor needs extra time to cover the day’s material with the student.