O'fallon, Missouri - LSAT Private 1-on-1 Tutoring Course
If you can't find a course that fits your schedule or if you simply prefer to learn through an individual tutor, then our 1-on-1 LSAT Course may be for you. With this option, an individual tutor will go through the Test Masters course with you when you want and where you want: you pick the schedule.
Classes are available in a live online format where you pick the schedule. This option provides the ultimate in flexibility for those trying to prepare for the LSAT.
LSAT Full-Length Course through Individual Tutoring
- A 48-hour course including 36 hours of tutoring tailored to the student's schedule and 4 full-length practice exams.
- Computerized feedback on actual LSAT practice exams available online.
- A set of 60+ LSAT exams released by the LSAC.
- 10 Point Increase Guarantee from any previous LSAT score. Students that do not meet the score increase guarantee will be given a free refresher on-demand online course that gives unlimited access to course videos for sixty days.
- For the 1-on-1 LSAT course held live online, the fee is $3,999.
To register for any of these options, please call our office at 281-276-7777 or visit www.tutorform.com and print out the form you see. Specify time slots for those days when you would like the private sessions held. Once you've fully completed the form (make sure you have included your contact information), simply fax it in to us at (281) 276-7788. At that point, we will contact you in order to begin working on finalizing your 1-on-1 course schedule. Alternatively you can contact us via email and we will call you directly.