Montgomery, AL - SAT & PSAT Prep Course Options
Choose the button for your course option:
- 11 Classes of 3 hours each done in either a traditional Live Classroom format ($999 per student) or Live Online ($749 per student).
- Our SAT Full-length Classroom Course where you pick the schedule and location.
- Commonly used by schools and universities, but open to any group with at least 15 students.
- A 200 Point Score Increase Guarantee!
- Over 1,200 pages of Course Materials.
- Three SAT Practice Exams with Computerized Feedback.
- Up-to-date with the Latest Changes to the SAT Exam Format.
- Group Discounts Available for Up to $200 Off Per Person!
- Click here to COMPARE ALL COURSE OPTIONS.
- SAT Prep Books for Self Study.
- Hourly tutoring is available at an additional cost if needed.
- Visit the Testmasters Bookstore for more information.
- NOTE: If you choose to take any of the full Testmasters courses above, you do NOT need to purchase any separate course material. All course material is included with each course.
If you feel that you can do better on Engineering Exams, you're right, but you may not be able to get your best score alone. Testmasters has served the greater Montgomery area for over twenty-five years and has helped thousands of students succeed on their Engineering Exams. Testmasters offers locations in Millbrook, Prattville, Tuskegee, Selma, Troy, Alexander City, Auburn, Sylacauga, Opelika, Alabaster, Pelham, Helena, Valley, Ozark, Talladega, Clover, Oak Park, Washington Park, Auburn. To learn more information about Testmasters' courses and test preparation services, call 1-800-910-3926.