Tulsa, OK - SAT & PSAT Prep Course Options
Choose the button for your course option:
- A 300 Point Score Increase Guarantee!
- An Intensive Program with 12 Classes of 3 to 4 Hours each over 5 Weeks.
- Over 1200 Pages of Course Materials and Three Full-length Official College Board SAT Practice Exams with Computerized Feedback.
- $999 with Early Registration. $799 with Early Registration AND Group Discount.
- Click here to view full description for the Testmasters SAT Classroom Course
- 11 Classes of 3 hours each done in either a traditional Live Classroom format ($999 per student) or Live Online ($749 per student).
- Our SAT Full-length Classroom Course where you pick the schedule and location.
- Commonly used by schools and universities, but open to any group with at least 15 students.
- A 200 Point Score Increase Guarantee!
- Over 1,200 pages of Course Materials.
- Three SAT Practice Exams with Computerized Feedback.
- Up-to-date with the Latest Changes to the SAT Exam Format.
- Group Discounts Available for Up to $200 Off Per Person!
- Click here to COMPARE ALL COURSE OPTIONS.
- SAT Prep Books for Self Study.
- Hourly tutoring is available at an additional cost if needed.
- Visit the Testmasters Bookstore for more information.
- NOTE: If you choose to take any of the full Testmasters courses above, you do NOT need to purchase any separate course material. All course material is included with each course.
Test preparation is important, regardless of the exam you're taking. If you live in any of the Tulsa area's neighborhoods or suburbs, you can contact Testmasters at 1-800-910-3926 for information on how to succeed at standardized Engineering Exams. Professional test prep is at hand for residents of Mustang, OK Weatherford, El Reno, Norman, and many others.