Houston, Texas - SAT & PSAT Private 1-on-1 Tutoring Course
If you can't find a course that fits your schedule or if you simply prefer to learn through an individual tutor, then our 1-on-1 SAT and PSAT Course may be for you. Our 1-on-1 Course will fully prepare you for SAT and PSAT. With this option, an individual tutor will go through the Test Masters course with you when you want and where you want: you pick the schedule and the location. Classes can be held at the Test Masters Main Office or even at your home. This option provides the ultimate in flexibility for those trying to prepare for the SAT or PSAT.*
The fees for the Test Masters 1-on-1 course are as follows:
- For the 1-on-1 SAT and PSAT course (Math AND Reading/Writing) held Live Online, the fee is $2,999.
- For the 1-on-1 SAT and PSAT course (Math AND Reading/Writing) held at the Test Masters Main Office, the fee is $3,999.
- For 1-on-1 SAT and PSAT (Math AND Reading/Writing) held at the student's home, the fee is $4,999.
The fees includes
- A 33-hour course including 24 hours of tutoring tailored to the student's schedule.
- Opportunities to return for additional practice sessions on the SAT FREE for up to 4 MONTHS after the course is over through the Test Masters Exam Club. The Test Masters Exam Club has additional SAT exams for students that request extra practice.
- Computerized feedback on Official College Board SAT Practice Exams.
- All course materials (approximately 1200 pages).
- 200 Point Increase Guarantee from any previous SAT or PSAT score. Students that do not meet the score increase guarantee will be given a free refresher on-demand online course that gives unlimited access to course videos for sixty days.
Test Masters also offers Single Subject 1-on-1 courses for Math, Verbal or Writing at 60% the full course fee or
- For the 1-on-1 SAT and PSAT course (Math OR Reading/Writing) held Live Online, the fee is $1,799.
- For the 1-on-1 SAT and PSAT course (Math OR Reading/Writing) held at the Test Masters Main Office, the fee is $2,399.
- For 1-on-1 SAT and PSAT (Math OR Reading/Writing) held at the student's home, the fee is $2,999.
To register for any of these options, please call our office at 281-276-7777 or visit www.tutorform.com and print out the form you see. Specify time slots for those days when you would like the private sessions held. Once you've fully completed the form (make sure you have included your contact information), simply fax it in to us at (281) 276-7788. At that point, we will contact you in order to begin working on finalizing your 1-on-1 course schedule. Alternatively you can contact us via email and we will call you directly.
NOTE: There may be an additional travel charge for certain distant locations.
* - Our tutors are available seven days a week for you. Standard times for tutoring are from 10 am to 12:30 pm, from 2 pm to 4:30 pm, and from 6 pm to 8:30 pm. In addition, each tutor is available to stay afterwards for an additional half hour for every class should the student wish to work on additional material or the tutor needs extra time to cover the day’s material with the student.