Naperville, Illinois - ACT Private 1-on-1 Tutoring Course
If you can't find a course that fits your schedule or if you simply prefer to learn through an individual tutor, then our 1-on-1 ACT Course may be for you. Our 1-on-1 Course will fully prepare you for the ACT. With this option, an individual tutor will go through the Test Masters course with you when you want and where you want: you pick the schedule and the location. This option provides the ultimate in flexibility for those trying to prepare for the ACT.
The fees for the Test Masters 1-on-1 course are as follows:
- For the 1-on-1 ACT course (all four topics) held Live Online, the fee is $2,999.
- A student can also do one, two, or three topics at 30%, 60%, or 90% of the full ACT course fee respectively.
The fees includes
- A 33-hour course including 27 hours of tutoring tailored to the student's schedule.
- Computerized feedback on Official ACT Practice Exams.
- All course materials (approximately 1,200 pages).
- 4 Point Increase Guarantee from any previous ACT score. Students that do not meet the score increase guarantee will be given a free refresher on-demand online course that gives unlimited access to course videos for sixty days.
To register for any of these options, please call our office at 281-276-7777 or visit www.tutorform.com and print out the form you see. Specify time slots for those days when you would like the private sessions held. Once you've fully completed the form (make sure you have included your contact information), simply fax it in to us at (281) 276-7788. At that point, we will contact you in order to begin working on finalizing your 1-on-1 course schedule. Alternatively you can contact us via email and we will call you directly.
NOTE: There may be an additional travel charge for certain distant locations.